Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catherine Hart


















Catherine Hart is so damn cool. I knew she was going to be a great friend here, I knew she had an awesome (brand new) hot shop she was going to let Nic use, I knew she ran the largest art store in Texas and would hook us up with whatever supplies we needed, I knew she made some killer glass pieces. What I didn't know was that GIRL CAN DRAW.
 Let me break it down for you: walk in shop, mind blown. The end. 

Google her name, check out her website, read her artist statement. You can cry if you want to.
Her work is beautiful and my pictures here don't do them justice.  Some of these above are drawings and some are drawings on glass paint onto glass. The last two photos are of the wall mural her and her shopmates are painting outside. Two words: MIND BULLETS. Think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment